The 10th Tour of the Fireflies


I first saw about this at Cycle Shop in Megamall where we bought our bikes. When I heard about this on the radio, it said it will tour 7 cities. We thought it will be 7 cities outside of the metro so we said "we cant do that, that's too far". But when I finally remembered to check on their website, it is just 7 cities within the Metro - Pasig, Mandaluyong, Makati, Pasay, Manila, Quezon City, Marikina. And when I searched the net for previous tours, young and old and even just enthusiasts can join.
Yey!
So me and hubby will sign up to join this tour on Sunday. I just hope I can bike the whole 50km. :P coz last Sunday when we tried our bikes for the 1st time, I can only bike 3 rounds of the UP Acad oval. Eniweys, I still have 3days to prepare for this.
I hope others could also join!
See you at the streets. :)