Anthony Bourdain's 13 Places to Eat Before You Die

I am a BIG fan of Anthony Bourdain.  Have I told you that?  But lately I haven't been watching his show - No Reservations - as our TV is always on Playhouse Disney.

Even if the Philippines episode in his latest season is not yet shown here in South East Asia, I have already seen it.  And absolutely love it.

I follow his blog, and a fan of No Reservations with Anthony Bourdain in Facebook.  The latest post in FB is a link of his article for Men's Health - Anthony Bourdain's 13 Places to Eat Before You Die.  I still haven't been in any of those places. But I am glad that one of them is just here in Singapore.  As for the others, I will keep them in my list.  =)

Here is the list (courtesy of Slashfood.com):
1. St. John (London)
2. elBulli (Girona, Spain)
3. The French Laundry (Napa Valley, Calif.)
4. Per Se (New York)
5. Sin Huat Eating House (Singapore)
6. Le Bernardin (New York)
7. Salumi (Seattle)
8. Russ & Daughters (New York)
9. Katz's Delicatessen (New York)
10. Etxebarri (Axpe, Spain)
11. Sukiyabashi Jiro (Tokyo)
12. Hot Doug's (Chicago)
13. Oklahoma Joe's Barbecue (Kansas City)