Stalemate


It has been almost a month since this blog went online. I’m just one of the many who is linking his blog. They say his site has more than 50,000 visitors in a day. There is no entry in his blog with less than 100 comments in it. People are just asking for more.

The first time I visited his site, it was just a plain blog about ranting on his bad experience with his ex. Now it is getting ugly – and I’m getting tired reading them. I just visit once in a while just to see the pictures and browse on the comments when I am bored with my other sites I usually bloghop to. Or when I read a news article about it. It was on Inquirer, now on ABS-CBNnews, then it will be featured in a TV show on cable channel (too bad we don’t have that channel…). Everybody’s in it. Pinoys really like chismis that is why this blog is so “mabenta”.

Brian already has Google AdSense and other “money-making” links in his blog. Maybe he can earn back the $70K he lost thru earnings from his online advertisement.